After reading and listening to a lot of motivational books and speakers, one key element I learnt in becoming successful is the concept of "give give give."
"Give more and the Universe will give you more. Abundance will spill to you 10x"
Because of that concept, I have been busy creating video courses. What I learnt, I share through my blogs and my video courses. And because of that, I have been blessed to receive a lot of positive feedback from my audiences. I was able to validate that income or commission is not the best reward, but the feedback you get from people saying: "I learnt a lot. Thank you."
I was inspired to create another video course entitled: Online Entrepreneurship: Turning any business to digital.
It came to a point in my career life as a financial trainer that I got tired of looking (or some would say, chasing) people. What I hated the most in my career is calling cold or referred prospects. I don't know if you can relate to me but most salespeople can. So I ventured in online marketing and stumbled upon Ignition Marketing an organization teaching Filipinos about online marketing. I was shocked because unknowingly I was already equipped with the necessary skills to become an online entrepreneur.
So I applied what I learnt by doing blogging, Facebook marketing, email marketing and video courses. And amazingly, everything went very smoothly and expanded my business in a short span of time.
Thus I created this brand new training course because I want to share them again to people.
![]() |
| Be an online entrepreneur and turn your passion into profit |
Becoming an Online Entrepreneur is for people:
- who have an existing business right now and what to turn it into a digital business.
- who are in the field of sales and are tired of chasing your prospects. Why not let them chase you?
- who want to venture into online business by doing what they love. Turning their passion into profit.
and so if you are one of those, then becoming an online entrepreneur can be a very good career for you.
Here are the Three P's in Online Entrepreneurship and how you can turn your passion or any business into a digital business.
1. Product
- In any business there should be a product. As an online entrepreneur, most of the times, their products are in the form of an information product. It can be in any of the three forms or a combination:
a. Written
b. Audio
c. Video
You can have written products such as ebooks or manuals. If you love to write, then creating an information product via ebook can be a great business for you. If you love to speak, then you can create an audio book. For artists, they can sell their songs online. And lastly, my favorite, creating courses because most of the times, people are visual.
In product promotion, you can create your very own digital product or you can be an affiliate of an existing product. So if you are very new in digital business, then there's no need to worry. (More on this in my upcoming blog posts)
2. Platform
- In a traditional business the platform is your store. But as an online entrepreneur, your website is your store or platform! It is very important that if you want to be an effective online entrepreneur, you got to have a money-making website.
A money-making website is a properly structured site that can run automatically, leading step-by-step the potential customer to the sale. It should have a (a.) "one-page" lead capture page, (b.) email database or autoresponder and (c.) sales presentation page.
3. People
- and lastly, you can not have a business is you don't have customers. Thus, we need to generate people or traffic to your website. Traffic generation can be done in a variety of ways. These are three of my favorites:
a. Facebook marketing
b. Blogging
c. Video marketing
By providing great content to people, people are attracted to your website. And if they want to learn more from your website, they may opt-in your lead capture page, and the money-making website will guide them step-by-step to your sales presentation page.
To learn more about Online Entrepreneurship, click below and enroll for FREE in my brand new course:
![]() |
| Click and enroll for FREE |
Topics as follows:
Module 1: Basics in Online Entrepreneurship
Module 2: Meet my Online Mentor
Module 3: Product - Creation and/or Promotion
Module 4: Platform - Website Creation
Module 5: People - Traffic Generation
Invest in your growth,
Tiyo Pilo
----
Subscribe to my email list and get updated for more life tools and skills


0 comments:
Post a Comment